I recently got my hands on the Lime Crime Aquataenia Palette (review coming soon) and I must admit I'm having difficulty incorporating such bright colours into my eye looks. That might sound odd, coming from me, but I like to do looks incorporating most of the colours from a palette if I'm doing a review and for the life of me I can't think of how to use all the colours from this palette in one look! Anyway, this look is another example of how to incorporate a bit of colour into an everyday look.
|A pop of teal in an otherwise everyday eye look|
- Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original to the eye area;
- Apply Urban Decay eyeshadow in Virgin (from the Naked palette) under the brow to highlight;
- Apply Urban Decay eyeshadow in Naked (from the Naked palette) over the lid area;
- Apply Atlanteal from the Lime Crime Aquataenia palette to the lower lash line;
- Apply a translucent powder under the Atlanteal to set the look and prevent it from travelling (I used theBalm's);
- Tightline using Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion;
- Line the upper eyelids with a liquid black eyeliner and;
- Apply black mascara.