Sunday 7 July 2013

Snap Review: Polished London Dry Shampoo in Bristol Bloom

Hello!

Today's review is on Polished London dry shampoo in Bristol Bloom.



Polished London Dry Shampoo in Bristol Bloom
Polished London Dry Shampoo in Bristol Bloom
Image from: http://www.polishedlondon.com/the-range/dry-shampoo



In short: don't bother.

I bought this instead of my usual (Batiste) because it was on sale for around $4 instead of the usual $10 I pay for Batiste and I figured I'd give it a go.

Total waste of money.

It smells nice but it doesn't absorb oil, it doesn't lift the roots, it doesn't really do anything. I followed the "shake well before use" instructions and still, all I got was slightly damp-ish, nice smelling hair that didn't look any better than before.

Final Verdict: F
Simply put, this doesn't work.

xo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment- I would love to hear from you!