Today's look is a gold and grey graphic eyeliner look done using Urban Decay's Vice Palette.
|Vice Palette Series: Gold and Grey Graphic eyeliner look|
|Vice Palette Series: Gold and Grey Graphic eyeliner look both eyes closed|
|Vice Palette Series: Gold and Grey Graphic eyeliner look both eyes open|
- Apply eyeshadow primer (I used Urban Decay's)
- Apply eyeshadows from the Urban Decay Vice eyeshadow Palette:
- Anonymous under the eyebrow and on the innermost eye area near the bridge of the nose;
- Blitz in the inner corners of the eye and up to the crease;
- Apply Penny Lane on the middle of the eyelid and up to the crease;
- Desperation on the outer corners of the eye and up to the crease, extending it out;
- Black Market on the outer v of the eyes to deepen the colour and;
- Blend so there are no harsh lines.
- Apply black liquid eyeliner and do a double wing and then add another little line to each wing (effectively a double double wing);
- Apply black pencil eyeliner (I used Urban Decay's Zero) very close to the lower lash line (basically in the waterline).
- Apply lots of black mascara.