Thursday 19 July 2012

Doe eyes

Hello!

So here it goes, my first eye look.

This was inspired by this gorgeous picture from the LV Spring/Summer 2012 fashion show during Paris Fashion Week, 2011.
Picture: Getty Images

I tried it with the original grey eyeshadow and maybe I was just tired or the lighting was bad, but I looked really tired with it on. So I changed things up, putting a lighter colour on the lids but keeping the fluttery (false!) lashes.

Here's the look with both eyes:


I used Urban Decay Primer Potion (more on that later!) in Greed as a base. Then, I used shadows from the Naked Palette (by Urban Decay) with Virgin on the inner 2/3 of the mobile lid and under the inner lower lash line and Sidecar in the outer 1/3 of the mobile lid and in the crease. I used Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner on the lid and in the waterline, then Revlon Grow Luscious mascara, Benefit Bad Gal mascara and ModelsPrefer falsies in "Off Duty Model" finished the look off. 

I'm still new at applying falsies- I find them so difficult to work with! How have you found them? 

I hope you like the look!

xo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment- I would love to hear from you!