Saturday 28 July 2012

Series: Naked Palette_3

Hello!

Here's a true "Naked" look :-)
Please excuse the unkempt brows (I was in a rush!).





How-to:
UDPP in Greed
Eyeshadows from the Naked Palette:
  • Naked over the mobile lid
  • Buck in the crease and in the outer V of the lid
  • Sin in the tear duct and under the brow as a highlight
UD "Blackout" eyeshadow from the 15th Anniversary Palette in the outer V to deepen the colour.
                       Alternative: use any other matte black eyeshadow. MAC's Carbon is very popular (I don't
                                         like it, will explain in a post later).
UD 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil in Zero
Benefit Bad Gal lash mascara in black

Just for fun, this is the same eye look, 12 hours later:
There's been some uniform fading of the eyeshadow, with the Greed eye primer showing through a bit, but apart from that- still in place! No creasing, no blending into one colour, no changing colours. I forgive it the fade, as matte eyeshadows are notoriously difficult to work with and don't last as long as shimmer eyeshadows. I'm very happy with the longevity of these eyeshadows! (Again, excuse the brows...)

I hope you like my eye look!

xo

Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment- I would love to hear from you!