Have you seen the neon green graphic eyeliner smoky eye look Pat McGrath created in the Atelier Versace Spring Couture 2013 show recently? It was all kinds of amazing and bold. In honour of that look, I've come up with one of my own (not quite as neon...). I hope you like it!
|Bright Graphic Eyeliner Smoky Eye Look|
|Bright Graphic Eyeliner Smoky Eye Look both eyes|
- Apply sparkly black eyeshadow (I used Too Faced's Licorice Latte from the Shadow Bon Bons collection) all over the mobile lid and up to the crease, smoked out to a wing.
- Using black eyeliner- tightline and line the upper lash line. I used Urban Decay's 24/7 eye pencil in Perversion.
- Using black liquid eyeliner (I used one by Maybelline), draw a triangle in black eyeliner at the edges of your eyes and draw a sharply pointed extension of your eyeliner in the inner corners.
- Go over the black eyeliner in bright purple liquid eyeliner (Orchidaceous by Lime Crime).
- Line the outer edges of the triangle with bright blue liquid eyeliner (Lazuli by Lime Crime) and add a line of bright blue eyeliner to the detail in the inner corners of the eye.
- Finish it off with black mascara. I used Lashgasm by Too Faced.