Do you need more pink in your life? Welcome back to the Pretty in Pink eye look series! My first eye look was soft and pretty, the second was all about a very bright pink shadow and graphic eyeliner combination and today I went almost all out with glitter.
|Third look from the Pretty in Pink series|
|Third look of the Pretty in Pink eye look series- glitter!|
|Third look of the Pretty in Pink eye look series- glitter! (eyes closed)|
- Apply Urban Decay eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original to the eye area.
- Apply Lime Crime Magic Dust in Cupcake Thief mixed with Napoleon Perdis eyeshadow/eyeliner sealer over the mobile lid and into the crease.
- Apply Candy Rose eyeshadow from the Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons palette over the Cupcake Thief.
- Pat Freebird (light glittery pink) from the Urban Decay Vice Palette on the inner 1/3 of the eye.
- Apply Noise from the Urban Decay Vice Palette in the crease
- Use Anonymous from the Vice Palette as a highlight under the eyebrow and in the inner corners of the eye area, near the brigde of the nose.
- Apply Make Up Store glitter eyeliner in Soft Pink on the upper lash line and over the Noise in the crease
- Apply Black liquid eyeliner (Maybelline) and wing it out, for a cat's eye.
- Go crazy with black mascara.
I hope you like it!