Following on from my last post reviewing the Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons collection, I thought I'd post up a look using the collection. This look exclusively uses the eyeshadow primer, eyeshadows and mascara from the Bon Bons collection.
|Neutral smoky eye look done using the Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons collection.|
|Neutral smoky eye look using the Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons collection;|
both eyes open.
- Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyshadow primer in Candlelight;
- Apply Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons eyshadows as follows:
- Vanilla under the eyebrow and near the bridge of the nose;
- Nude Beach in the inner 1/3 of the eyelid and extend out along the lash line to half way across the eyelid;
- Cinnamon Sugar in the middle 1/2 of the eyelid and up to the crease;
- Lovey Dovey on the outer 1/3 of the eyelid and up into the crease, creating a cut crease look;
- Licorice Latte to the outer V of the eye area and extend out, blending into the crease for a winged out look;
- Blend for seamless transition from one colour to the next.
- Apply Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero to the upper and lower lash lines;
- Apply Too Faced Lashgasm mascara.