Today's look was the one I wore to my all-pink event. I spent a fair while figuring out what to do and this is what I came up with. I hope you'll like it!
|Pretty in Pink series, look 4: pink glitter smoky eye|
|Pretty in Pink series, look 4: pink glitter smoky eye, both eyes.|
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
- Kinky from the Urban Decay Smoked Palette
- Candy Rose from the Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons palette
- Noise from the Urban Decay Vice Palette
- Blackout from the Urban Decay Smoked Palette
- Pink holographic glitter (actually a cake decoration glitter, but it was what I was looking for, so...) with Napoleon Perdis Cake Eyeliner Sealer over the Candy Rose
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Woodstock
- Maybelline black liquid eyeliner
- BYS Glitter mascara (the very pink one) used as a glitter eyeliner over Woodstock and patted over Noise for extra glitter
- Urban Decay 34/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
- Urban Decay False Eyelashes and mascara
- Make Up Store glitter eyeliner in Soft Pink
By the way, I paired this with Lime Crime opaque lipstick in Centrifuscia. Pink all the way!