Saturday 16 February 2013

Series: Pretty in Pink_Look 4: pink glitter smoky eye

Hello!

Today's look was the one I wore to my all-pink event. I spent a fair while figuring out what to do and this is what I came up with. I hope you'll like it!

Pink glitter smoky eye
Pretty in Pink series, look 4: pink glitter smoky eye





Pretty in Pink series, look 4: pink glitter smoky eye, both eyes.


Products Used:
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
  • Kinky from the Urban Decay Smoked Palette
  • Candy Rose from the Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons palette
  • Noise from the Urban Decay Vice Palette
  • Blackout from the Urban Decay Smoked Palette
  • Pink holographic glitter (actually a cake decoration glitter, but it was what I was looking for, so...) with Napoleon Perdis Cake Eyeliner Sealer over the Candy Rose
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Woodstock
  • Maybelline black liquid eyeliner
  • BYS Glitter mascara (the very pink one) used as a glitter eyeliner over Woodstock and patted over Noise for extra glitter
  • Urban Decay 34/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
  • Urban Decay False Eyelashes and mascara
  • Make Up Store glitter eyeliner in Soft Pink
Sorry I haven't written a full How-To :-( I'm really busy with study at the moment.

By the way, I paired this with Lime Crime opaque lipstick in Centrifuscia. Pink all the way!

xo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment- I would love to hear from you!