Today's post is a review of China Glaze's Midnight Ride nail polish. This came out as part of their Rodeo Diva collection ages ago (2008, I think) but I only recently managed to get myself some China Glaze nail polishes so I thought I'd review it anyway, as it's new to me. To be completely spoiler-y, I love it.
|China Glaze Nail Polish in Midnight Ride|
(accent nail is China Glaze's Stella and Tinsel Town)
- Packaging: The packaging is standard and it's sturdy. The brush is of a good size.
- Colour: Love the colour. It's a metallic dark purple. It looks black in low light and metallic purple in brighter light.
- Formula: The formula is good. It's a bit on the runny side, but that makes for very easy application and the opacity of the formula isn't negatively affected. I demand full opacity when it comes to my nail polish application and it took two coats to get it- some of you may think one coat is enough.
- Longevity: I got three days without chipping without a topcoat.
- Cost: I got this online (obviously...it's not 2008) and paid a lot less than retail for it, so for me, it's amazing value-for money.
Final Verdict: A
Gorgeous metallic blackened purple.