I'm back again with a series. This time, an old favourite- Harry Potter.
Starting off with.... Hufflepuff! The colours being, obviously, yellow and black.
|Picture from: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Hufflepuff|
- UDPP in Greed all over the mobile lid and up to under the eyebrow
- Shadows from the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette:
- Use Deeper on the mobile lid
- Use Midnight Rodeo on the inner 1/3 of the mobile lid for extra sparkle
- Use Blackout to darken on the outer 1/3 of the mobile lid, in the crease and wing it out
- To create a sharp line, use a cotton pad with some makeup remover (or toner, whatever), fold it in half and swipe in a straight line from the outer corner of the eye to where your eyebrow ends
- Shadows from the Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Half Baked under the eyes on the lower lash line
- Use Devilish Danielle from theBalm's Shady Lady Vol. 2 palette under the brow and in the innermost corners of the eye to highlight
- Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid eyeliner
- Wing it out so it meets the edge of your sharply-defined eyeshadow border
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal glitter eyeliner in Baked
- Go over the Half Baked under the eyes and extend it so it follows beneath your black liquid eyeliner line
- Make a thin line above your black liquid eyeliner and extend it so it meets up with the lower lashline glitter, thus encasing your black eyeliner wing in gold glitter
- Finish it off with lots and lots of black mascara (I used Benefit BadGal lash mascara in Black and Revlon Grow Luscious mascara in black)
I hope you like it!