First there was Hufflepuff, now it's time for look 2 in the Harry Potter series, Slytherin! The colours for this look are silver and green.
|Picture from: http://images.wikia.com/harrypotter/images/d/da/S_final.jpg|
- UDPP in Greed
- Eyeshadows from the Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette (click here for my review)
- Silver eyeshadow (Row 1, Column 11) on the inner 1/3 of the mobile lid and up into the crease and on the inner 1/3 of the lower lash line
- Green eyeshadow (Row 8, Column 3) on the rest of the mobile lid
- Napoleon Perdis Loose Eye Dust in Emerald City over the Coastal scents green eyeshadow and winged out; also on the lower lash line for the outer 2/3 of the eye
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackout on the outer V of the eyes and in the crease to darken
- Create a sharp line from the outer corner of your eye to your eyebrow using the technique described here
- Using Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in Black, line the eyes and wing out the edges so they meet your sharply defined eyeshadow border
- Using a fine brush, take the silver eyeshadow (Row1, Column 11, Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette) and make a fine line outlining your black eyeliner with silver and continue it up to the eyebrow
- Highlight under the eyebrow and in the innermost part of the eyes using Devilish Danielle eyeshadow from the Shady Lady Volume 2 Palette from thebalm
- Using a glitter eyeliner, line over the silver eyeshadow line, over the eyeshadow on the lower lash line and, with a finger, pat on some glitter on the inner 1/3 of the mobile lid, over the silver eyeshadow there. Ideally, use a transparent glitter. I misplaced mine, so I substituted it with Make Up Store glitter eyeliner in Soft Pink
- Finish it off with LOTS of mascara. I used Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara and Napoleon Perdis Long Black mascara.
Hope you like it!