While I'm on a purple eyeshadow roll, here's another look I did using the Napoleon Perdis Loose Eye Dust in Violet Femme and L'Oreal Color Infallible Purple Obsession (plus fake eyelashes and Make Up Store glitter eyeliner in soft pink).
- Napoleon Perdis Color Disc eyeshadow in Black Velvet
- Napoleon Perdis Loose Eye Dust in Violet Femme
- L'Oreal Color Infallible eyeshadow in Purple Obsession
- Napoleon Perdis Cake Eyeliner Sealer
- Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow 03 Neutral Khakis quad (or any skin-coloured eyeshadow)
- Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow 05 Blushed Wines quad (or any shimmery white eyeshadow)
- Make Up Store glitter eyeliner in Soft Pink
- Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in black
- Models Prefer false eyelashes in Off Duty Model
- The eyeshadow in this look differs from that in my last post in three ways:
- firstly, that it has a very strongly defined eyeshadow edge at the outer corners (very simple trick- use some toner on a cotton pad, fold it in half and sweep it upwards from the outer edge of the eyelid, towards the eyebrow) and;
- instead of the gradation of purple colour (light to dark) being from the inner to outer corners of the mobile lid, the lighter purple is on the mobile lid and the darker purple is in and a bit above the crease and;
- no eyeshadow or glitter eyeliner on the lower lash line, only black eyeliner.
- Napoleon Perdis Color Disk in Black Velvet was again used in the outer corner of the eye to darken the edge.
- The glitter eyeliner was used as a glitter topcoat in this look- I applied it all over the mobile lid and crease using patting motions with my finger.
- Again, I used a shimmery white shade to highlight the tear duct.
- I also used a black eyeliner pencil (Revlon Colorstay, in black) to line the upper and lower lids.
- Falsies completed the look.
The pictures are a bit better this time. Still the old phone camera but not great, but...an improvement.
I hope you like the look!