Today I'm back with a review of Lime Crime's Opaque Lipstick in Centrifuchsia. This bright, bold colour is a great alternative to the classic red statement lip.
|Lime Crime's Centrifuchsia Opaque Lipstick|
|Swatch of Lime Crime Centrifuchsia Opaque Lipstick|
- Colour: bright medium pink with a satin finish, this one will definitely get you noticed. It looks darker in real life than in the swatch above- this lipstick photographs significantly lighter when flash is used. Either way, it's a great colour. Beware, it does make teeth look a little bit more yellow than they are.
- Pigmentation: well pigmented- one swipe and it's opaque.
- Texture: smooth, not drying.
- Application: easy, straight from the bullet.
- Longevity: lasts 3-4 hours without eating or drinking and leaves a nice pink stain that you have to work really hard to get off. Not kidding, I had scrubbed my mouth with soap and water and still had stained pink lips- I had to use waterproof makeup remover to get it off.
- Cost: USD$16 plus $10.95 shipping for 3.5g of lipstick. It's a good price but you have to buy more Lime Crime stuff to justify the cost of shipping (which I did).
Final Verdict: A
Well pigmented, lightly moisturising, long-lasting lipstick.