Have you been wanting to see what Lime Crime's Velvetines liquid lipstick in Suedeberry looks like? You've come to the right place!
|Lime Crime Velvetines liquid lipstick in Suedeberry|
|Swatch of Lime Crime Velvetines liquid lipstick in Suedeberry (no flash, natural light)|
|Swatch of Lime Crime Velvetines liquid lipstick in Suedeberry |
(flash, natural light)
- Packaging: the packaging is cute.
- Colour: bright coral red. Very bright, this lipstick looks almost looked fluorescent orange-pink in some of the photos, but it doesn't look that way in real life. Again, as with Red Velvet, it emphasises any lines on your lips and settles into cracks. Also this has the unfortunate effect of yellowing teeth.
- Pigmentation: again, highly pigmented liquid, one swipe is enough for opacity.
- Application: again, same as with Red Velvet- it's a liquid lipstick, and it's runny and very quick to dry. Be careful with application- a wobble could mean a lot of fixing work.
- Longevity: this is the same as for Red Velvet. It lasts for a long time (like Russian Red and Mia Moore) without eating or drinking (5hours+) and can last a light, non-greasy meal and a drink. Oily takeout gets rid of it but if you're careful with how you eat, you can get away with it. It is drying, but strangely enough, not as drying as Red Velvet. Or maybe I'm getting used to it?
- Cost: USD$16.99 (plus international shipping) for 3g. Not bad value for money.
Gorgeous colour but it will make your teeth look yellow. It's very long-wearing but also quite drying.