Have you been wanting more proof of the verstility of the Smoked Palette? Here it is. This look incorporates Barlust, Backdoor, Blackout, Freestyle and Kinky.
|Smoky eye done using the Urban Decay Smoked Palette.|
|Smoky eye done using the Urban Decay Smoked Palette (both eyes open).|
|Smoky eye done using the Urban Decay Smoked Palette (both eyes closed).|
- Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion on the lid area;
- Apply eyeshadows from the Urban Decay Smoked Palette:
- Apply Freestlye on the mobile lid and up to the crease as a base;
- Apply Kinky under the eyebrow and blend down to meet Freestyle;
- Apply Backdoor to the upper lash line and the the outer 1/3 of the mobile lid and blend out to the crease;
- Apply Barlust on the mobile lid and to the crease;
- Apply Blackout to the upper lash line and the outer V of the eye;
- Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion to the waterline and upper and lower lash lines;
- Apply black mascara.