Have you seen the new Rimmel London Kate Moss collection of lipsticks? The colours look great, but of course my red-lipstick-addicted self made a beeline for the bright red. Today's review is on the Lasting Finish Lipstick in No.10.
|Stock photo of the Rimmel London Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in No.10 from|
|Swatch of the Rimmel London Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in No.10.|
- Colour: vibrant blue-based red with a satin finish.
- Application: I applied this straight from the bullet and it soft, smooth, moisturising. The lipstick bullet is nicely shaped, actually, with a sharp point which allows for precise application.
- Pigmentation: good pigmentation from a single swipe of the lipstick. Less pigmented than theBalm's Mia Moore, but comparable to Lime Crime's Glamour 101.
- Longevity: lasts 2-3 hours with drinking. Eating gets rid of it. It feathered a little bit, as you can see on the photo, but I wasn't wearing a lipliner and I didn't set the lipstick with anything, so I don't mind.
- Cost: AUD$11.95 for 4g of product. That is really, really cheap and I am very happy with this product in terms of formulation and price. It's a definite winner in my books.
A great price for a pigmented, smooth, vibrant blue-based red lipstick.
Have you tried any of these lipsticks? What did you think?