As you might be able to tell (from my Vice Palette review and from this bright eye look), I love the eyeshadow Junkie from Urban Decay's Vice Palette. I don't really know how that came about, as I have a general aversion to blue eyeshadow (admittedly, I have been working on that, as evidenced by this tropical blue and purple eye look). I've also been playing around with my Rhyme and Reason eyeliners from Lime Crime.
|Eye look done using Urban Decay's Vice Palette and Lime Crime's Uniliner in Reason (eye open).|
|Eye look done using Urban Decay's Vice Palette and Lime Crime's Uniliner in Reason (eye closed).|
- Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to the eyelid area;
- Apply eyeshadows from the Urban Decay Vice Palette:
- Apply Anonymous under the eyebrow, down to the crease and in the inner eye area;
- Apply Junkie on the mobile lid and into the crease, extending it out a bit.
- Apply Lime Crime Unliner in Reason on the upper and lower lash line, winging it out and making sure the upper and lower liner meets up.
- Apply black mascara.