Following on from my post on the Candy Apple Carousel Gloss, I thought I'd better show you what Lime Crime's Glamour 101 looks like without Candy Apple layered on top of it.
|Stock photo of Glamour 101 Opaque Lipstick by Lime Crime.|
Here it is!
|Swatch of Lime Crime's Opaque Lipstick in Glamour 101.|
|Lime Crime Candy Apple Carousel Gloss over Opaque Lipstick in Glamour 101|
- Colour: this a dark, satin blood red with a blue base (doesn't make teeth look yellow!). Again, not quite as dark as the stock swatch photo but most definitely beautiful (and dark, just not blackened red).
- Application: I applied this straight from the bullet and it was smooth and soft. No problems.
- Texture: Smooth and it's very moisturising- it's a satin finish.
- Longevity: Like I said in the Candy Apple post, I had to scrub this off. Even then, I still had a reddish tint to my lips in the morning. It lasts a long time!
- Pigmentation: This is higly pigmented. I would say it's slightly less pigmented than theBalm's Mia Moore in terms of the opacity one swipe of lipstick will deliver, but it's till completely opaque (Mia Moore is just crazy pigmented, and matte, so it's a different texture alltogether) and it still left pigment on my lips the morning after I'd scrubbed it off, so no complaints here.
- Cost: USD$15.99 and USD$10.99 flat rate shipping. Buy more items, and the shipping becomes a lot cheaper :P
Pigmented, moisturising, long wearing dark red lipstick.