Have you seen the new James Bond movie, Skyfall, yet? Today's look is inspired by Vesper Lynd's look in Casino Royale (2006). Vesper was big on the smoky eyes and my eye look is based on the eye makeup she's wearing in the scene where she's wearing a purple dress. It's really hard to get a good look at the makeup for that scene, so I've improvised a fair bit and made it a bit more dramatic, for the fun of it.
|Vesper Lynd (Eva Green) in Casino Royale. |
Iage from :http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/02/14/article-0-05B61F970000044D-777_468x676.jpg
|Eye Look inspired by Vesper Lynd in Casino Royale (both eyes closed).|
|Eye Look inspired by Vesper Lynd in Casino Royale (both eyes open).|
|Eye Look inspired by Vesper Lynd in Casino Royale (one eye close up).|
|Eye Look inspired by Vesper Lynd in Casino Royale (one eye closed close up).|
- Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to the lid area;
- Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Kinky under the eyebrow (from the Smoked Palete);
- Apply Lime Crime Eyeshadow in Love Potion in the crease, winged out (from the Alchemy Palette);
- Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackout (from the Smoked Palette) over the mobile lid and up to the crease, winging it out and blending it together with Love Potion;
- Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Evidence (from the Smoked Palette) over the mobile lid and out to the outer V of the eye;
- Apply some more Blackout to the outer V to darken;
- Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-One Eye liner in Perversion to the upper and lower lash line and the waterline;
- Smudge some Blackout and Love Potion on the lower lash line;
- Finish with lots of black mascara. I used Benefit's BAGgal Lash Mascara.
The green shimmer in the eye look comes from Love Potion, for those wondering. It's a duochrome eyshadow.
I hope you like it!