Here's another look I did using the Smoked and Naked palettes from Urban Decay. I did a very soft gold and bronze smoky eye look which can easily transition from day to night.
|Half Baked and Barlust eye look|
|Barlust and Half Baked eye look close up|
|Barlust and Half Baked eye look, both eyes|
|Barlust and Half Baked eye look, both eyes closed|
- Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original;
- Apply Kinky from the Smoked Palette under the eyebrow and down to the crease;
- Apply Barlust from the Smoked Palette on the mobile lid;
- Apply Backdoor from the Smoked Palette in the crease;
- Apply Half Baked from the Naked Palette on the inner 1/3 of the mobile lid;
- Apply Creep from the Naked Palette to the outer V of your eye lid;
- Using Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Perversion, trace a very, very thin line as close as possible to your upper lash line (I did it using a lip liner pencil) for some definition;
- Apply Make Up For Ever Professional Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eye Pencil in 10L on the lower lash line;
- Coat the lashes in black mascara (I used Rimmel the MAX Bold Curves mascara with Benefit BADgal Lash mascara layered over the top).
Hope you like it!