Saturday 20 October 2012

Your morning dose of beauty snark


Hello,

I thought I'd address why I am reviewing Smashbox when there are so many more affordable BB creams out there? Simple. I went into pharmacies, department stores and Mecca Cosmetica and swatched every BB cream I could find. This is the only BB cream that matched my skin.

In that process, I came across two notably poor performers that are usually celebrated in the blogosphere.



Without further ado, they are:

  •  L'Oreal's Nude Magique BB cream (it claims to match to your skin tone somehow, but their lightest shade got confused on me- it seemed to think I was an Oompa Loompa) and;
  • Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB cream (zero coverage and even their lightest shade was too dark and orange).
So there you have it. Your morning dose of beauty snark has been delivered.

xo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment- I would love to hear from you!