I realised I've been all about the reviews lately and haven't posted up an eye look in ages.
Today's eye look was done was done using the Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette and Urban Decay's amazing matte black eyeshadow, Blackout. This is a dramatic look I wore out to a birthday party. I hope you like it!
|Here's my black and silver eye look with both eyes closed.|
|Black and Silver eye look, both eyes open.|
|Black and silver eye look, semi-closed eye up close.|
- Prime the eyelid with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Greed;
- Use a neutral beige shimmer highlight under the eyebrow (Column 1, Row 1 in the Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette);
- Use a light silver shadow (Column 11, Row 1) in the inner corner of the eye up into the crease and down to the lower inner third of the lower lash line;
- Use a medium, asphalt shimmer eyeshadow (Column 11, Row 4) on the outer 2/3 of the eye and blend up into the crease;
- Use Urban Decay's Blackout eyeshadow in the outer 1/3 of the eye and into the crease, winging it out a little so that it's in line with that imaginary line from the outer corner of your eye to the end of your eyebrow;
- Blend them all together so there's a smooth transition between colours;
- Using Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliner in Black, line the upper lash line and tighline
- Apply lots of black mascara (I used a combination of Rimmel The MAX Bold Curves mascara and Benefit BADgal Lash mascara).