Friday 26 October 2012

Vice Palette Series_Gold and Vice


Hello!

I'm back with the second look in my Vice Palette series. I thought this one up while wanting to spice up my usual neutrals-and-golds everyday look. What better way than with a little Vice? I think this is a pretty (and simple!) twist on a daytime classic.


Gold and Purple Eye Look Vice Palette Urban Decay
My Gold and Vice look done using the Vice Palette.





Gold and Purple Eye Look Vice Palette Urban Decay
Both eyes showing my Gold and Vice look.
I'm looking a little startled here...don't know why.
Gold and Purple Eye Look Vice Palette Urban Decay
Both eyes closed with my Gold and Vice look.
How-To:
  • Apply UDPP in Original.
  • Eyeshadows from the Urban Decay Vice Palette
    • Apply Echo Beach over the whole mobile lid;
    • Apply Nevermind in the crease;
    • Apply Anonymous under the brow bone and on the inner areas of the eye to highlight.
    • On the lower lash line, apply Vice with a fine brush. I mixed Vice with Napoleon Perdis Cake Eyeliner Sealer to make sure it'd last throughout the day (it did!)
  • Line the upper lash line with Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in black and extend it out a bit from the upper lash line.
  • Make sure your lower lash line application of Vice meets up with your upper lash black liner.
  • Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Zero (or Perversion) on the lower lash waterline.
  • Apply lots of mascara! 

I hope you like the look!
xo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment- I would love to hear from you!