I'm back with the second look in my Vice Palette series. I thought this one up while wanting to spice up my usual neutrals-and-golds everyday look. What better way than with a little Vice? I think this is a pretty (and simple!) twist on a daytime classic.
|My Gold and Vice look done using the Vice Palette.|
|Both eyes showing my Gold and Vice look. |
I'm looking a little startled here...don't know why.
|Both eyes closed with my Gold and Vice look.|
- Apply UDPP in Original.
- Eyeshadows from the Urban Decay Vice Palette
- Apply Echo Beach over the whole mobile lid;
- Apply Nevermind in the crease;
- Apply Anonymous under the brow bone and on the inner areas of the eye to highlight.
- On the lower lash line, apply Vice with a fine brush. I mixed Vice with Napoleon Perdis Cake Eyeliner Sealer to make sure it'd last throughout the day (it did!)
- Line the upper lash line with Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in black and extend it out a bit from the upper lash line.
- Make sure your lower lash line application of Vice meets up with your upper lash black liner.
- Apply Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Zero (or Perversion) on the lower lash waterline.
- Apply lots of mascara!
I hope you like the look!